Friday, October 10, 2008

Back in the hospital

Noni called me this AM and told me that the lab at Nemours called and that something grew on one of Gracie's cultures. I'm not sure of any details, but the asked Sarah to pack up and come to the hospital in Jax. Hopefully nothing to panic about, but figured you all would want to know...

I think they'll be at Wolfson Children's. The plan is to stay there for at least 2-3days. I'm sure they'll want Gracie on some high octane antibiotics to help her fight whatever grew on the culture. Hopefully she'll be discharged shortly, but this is a good reminder to keep on our toes.

Please say an extra prayer for Gracie across the weekend. We'll update as we learn more.

Uncle Mack

1 comment:

jenna said...

Oh No! I hope everything is okay with little Gracie!