Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day +77 PICS!

Gracie continues to do well, have good counts, and has become increasingly more playful and active. All in all, she is doing well. Right now our challenge is eating, and its a tough one. She is really trying though, despite the nausea and what I percieve to be a lack of appetite. She likes yogurt and cheetos a lot! And she surprised us yesterday by finally drinking from a sippy cup! This is a huge accomplishment and a big step in the right direction. It means she is not only allowing the tip into her mouth, but she is sucking too. YAY!!!!

She's also getting a little hairy from the CSA (medicine she takes to prevent GVHD), so her eyebrows are getting a little bushy and growing together some... and right up her forehead. :)

Here are a few pics I snapped the other day while Gracie was trying to cruise (she's almost there!)... I think they turned out so cute. I hope you like them too.








8 comments:

Tisti said...

What a sweet pea!! She is quite the cutie pie and I love that outfit!

*Adriann* said...

well heck yeah I like them!!! How adorable is she in that outfit!! I want to nibble on her cheeks

Amanda Salazar said...

What a cutie! She's looking so good. I especially love that outfit she has on too!

Uncle Mack said...

YAY for babyNV's first plus size model! She looks fantastic and like she's having a ball. xoxo bro

Anonymous said...

Awww look at her checking out her space. What an adorable munchkin. That smile in the first pic is too cute!!!!

Reign said...

Go Gracie!!! She is accomplishing so much, I'm so proud of her. And looking adorable as ever I must add!

Uncle Mack said...

I can't stop looking at these pictures... So adorable. The second to last one is my favorite.

lola said...

OMG Sarah she is so beautiful. I love seeing Pics of Gracie.

Kiss her hard for me.