Friday, August 15, 2008

A multitude of angels...

will come together to fly us home on Wednesday, August 20th... only 6 more days!!!! Yes friends, you can take it from me, prayer works hand in hand with wonderful and caring friends who work tirelessly for a cause. In this case, the cause is Our Gracie, who will be flying home in safety and comfort in a private 7-passenger jet that has been offered to us, provided that we pay for the costs of fuel and the pilots. And so far, members of both our community and family have donated quite a bit to help cover those expenses. Jimmy and I are truly humbled by the outpouring of love, support, and generosity we have received since this whole process began.

Oh, I forgot to mention the best part! We will be flying home. HOME! Meaning that we will be landing in Lake City... no long car rides home! We'll be there already!

So to celebrate, a random array of Gracie pictures. Enjoy!






6 comments:

Jack's Mommy said...

This is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Gracie has been in my prayers every day and every night since you ordeal started and I am so happy that things keep going so positively for all of you.

Patty

Uncle Mack said...

Yay!!! So excited for you all to get home. I know you have missed the oppressive heat and Kens excellent BBQ sauce... I know you're most excited about getting home to friends and family.

Sad news for me, because I made plans to come to Minneapolis to pick up the Jeep on the 21st, hoping to send you off with one last hug and kiss... I guess it will have to wait until I can get to Lake City...

Love you guys and congrats again!!!

Uncle Mack

*Adriann* said...

Sarah how can I donate?? I don't have a ton of money right now but any little bit helps right? Please let me know!!

Reign said...

So happy for you guys that soon you will be HOME!!!! Gracie looks fantastic, I'm so happy with how well she is doing. You all continue to be in my prayers. Lots of love to all of you!

Auntie Chris said...

how exciting - I'm sure you are so glad to be taking lil Gracie home to Lake City - YAY Gracie...God Bless and have a great trip!

lola said...

OMG You guys are going home! I am so happy for you, and thankful to the Angels that have helped make this an easier trek.

Love you guys!