Friday, September 26, 2008

The good news...

Gracie's fever is gone. She's been having normal temps and she seems to feel much better and has been playing and eating a little. She's not 100% though, and so I'm halfway waiting for the other shoe to drop. Of course, she may surprise me and kick this nasty virus without a whole lot of trouble. I certainly hope so. Only time will tell.

We head back to Nemours today to let Dr. Joyce have a look at Gracie and probably draw a few more cultures. I'm praying for a pretty clean bill of health other than the RSV (and maybe even the miracle of the RSV being crushed by Gracie's new army of white cells- hey, a mommy can hope, can't she?) and to stay out of the hospital. I hate the idea of penning Gracie back up in a little room again. :( But we will do what we have to do to keep our girl as healthy as possible.

Please say a prayer for our girl today, no more RSV. And please continue to keep Liam's family in your prayers as well. I am just so sad for them.

xoxox

1 comment:

Uncle Mack said...

Good luck Gracie! Glad you are feeling better! I don't want to ever hear R S or V in your alphabet. xoxox Uncle mack