Friday, April 18, 2008

Quick Check-In

Hi all. Just wanted to leave a quick message to let you know everything is going great here. Gracie had ERT yesterday, and she did very well. Sarah, Jimmy, and Gracie are checked into the Ronald McDonald House. It's a really nice place. I was shocked at how clean and comfortable it is. I'll get a better look today and report more. Funny thing is, they have those crappy sleep number beds that we had at the Radisson. :)

I can't tell you how great Gracie looks. I has only bee 8 weeks since I've seen her, but the changes are amazing! Her coordination has improved 1000%. She babbles and she just seems so happy. She's starting to be mobile! If she wants something bad enough, she'll wiggle and squirm her way over to it. It's so cool! :)

Today is a pretty light day for Gracie. We have a line consultation this morning, and then we're planning to check in with Dr. Tolar, our surgeon, if we get a chance.

Gotta get ready to go, but I just wanted to drop a quick posting to let you know we are all doing well. I'll write more later on. Bye!

No comments: