Thursday, May 8, 2008

BINGO!

Hi, everyone! Aunt Hys, here.

Just a quick post to share Gracie's wonderful news. She won a prize today in closed-circuit TV Bingo at Fairview! Gracie could not be more delighted at her good fortune, and she can't wait to enjoy her fabulous prize! Sarah will post later today to tell you all what she won, and to share Gracie's pitch-perfect acceptance speech.

In other news, Gracie's cord blood transplant was completed about twenty minutes ago (around 2:25 central), and she's snuggled up with Noni, sleeping it off. Sarah will address that, too, a little later today. Congratulations, Gracie, and happy New Life Day!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey little Gracie girl. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck tomorrow.

I hope you don't feel any discomfort and you wake up feeling like you've been awoken from a lovely nap.
I'll be praying and thinking about you often throughout the day, sweetie.

Just hang in there and be strong for mommy and daddy because they're being so strong for you too.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! I'm keeping you in my thoughts, and am inconstant admiration of your strength!
It will only be good news from here on out!!!

lola said...

Yea for our big winner! Grow baby Grow! Kiss your mommy for me. xo lo

Emily said...

Go Gracie! We are thinking about you in Gainesville.

Auntie Chris said...

Gracie, sending you a big hug and all my love!

Ray Ray said...

Congratulations, Gracie! I hope you wake up feeling refreshed and brand new!