Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day O! Gracie's Re-birthday! Transplant Time is 1:00 PM

Hi all. I have to make this brief, but wanted tol let you all know that Gracie's transplant is scheduled for 1:00 PM today! Please pray a little extra when you get a few minutes.

Noni is here now and we are roommates. She stays up way to late, and is keeping me awake with all of her snoring! Kidding mommy. Today, we had a nice little family blessing ceremony to add that little extra that will be needed to ensure the graft takes. We need the new cells to take over in her body, and start to grow and multiply!!! I want everyone to chant "Grow! Grow! Grow! Grow!" in unison. :)

I'm so happy that we get to start counting up tomorrow. I was never very good at subtraction. We love and miss you all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying extra hard for Gracie's re-birthday...GROW GROW GROW!

Testdriver said...

Me too!

GROW GROW GROW!!