Friday, June 27, 2008

The Best Birthday Gift

It's a big day. I think today is Day +50. Whoa. It's also Sarah's 30th birthday. I can't believe my baby sister is 30. How did that happen?!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Gracie met with Dr. Tolar today. He's one of the primary physicians managing Gracie's care. His first comments were how beautiful Gracie is. :) He said that she looks fantastic and that she has gone through this process exceptionally well.

Her numbers are still rockin. WBC is over 10 and ANC is over 7. Her platelets are over 100!!! AND she is still 100% engrafted with donor cells! Yippee!!!! Her tummy rash is getting better too.

All good news and a great birthday present for Mommy!

8 comments:

lola said...

OMG I just knew she would be 100% I knew it!! I am so happy I am over the moon.

Happy Birthday Doll. Oops gotta go you are on the phone.

Love you.

Unknown said...

Gracie you are the best...I can't think of a better gift for your mommy than those outstanding numbers. 100% wow!
How can my baby be 30??????????
xoxoxo
noni

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rylie Suzanna said...

Sarah, happy birthday! We're happy that Gracie's test is an A+! Rylie and she are on the honor roll! Sweet!

Love,
Lyle, Jade, and Rylie

Lori said...

Yeah Gracie!! Way to go!
Happy big 3-0 Sarie....I can't believe you are 30...that can't be right. That means I am.... heavy sigh.....hope you had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

We can't believe how great Gracie is doing! We check veryday to see how she's doing and are blown away by each day's progress. You will all be in our prayers and we hope to meet you all in November when we're down in Florida. Love always, James, Michelle and little Morgan

Jack's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday and what a fantastic birthday gift to receive. I knew she would be 100%. You all are and will continue to be in my prayers!!

Patty

*Adriann* said...

Let's hear it for 100%!!!! Awesome news!