Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ahhh... A Day Off

Hi all. I hope all is well wherever you are and that it's warmer where you are. We got a light dusting of snow this AM and it's freezing. We're headed to the Mall of America today - Chris told me that it's the 4th largest tourist attraction in the US. Even if that's remotely close to true, very sad... I'm taking a camera so we can document what America looks like. My friend Derrik wants to see a mullet.

We need some time out of the hotel. I need something to keep my ears warm, Jimmy needs a cord or his blackberry-thing, and Sarah needs baby butt paste. Yay!

We all slept like a rock last night, even in these crappy sleep-number beds. Lindsay Wagner may be a 65, but I don't think my sleep number exists, and pretty sure I don't have patience to find out. Basically, they remind me of fancy air mattresses. I won't miss the Radisson beds... That just shows how exhausting yesterday was for us.

No comments: