Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gracie's Report Card

Here is Gracie's report card to date:

Audiology D Gracie failed her Audiology exam. We'll get em next time.

Neurology A She has great reflexes, and flirted a lot with the teacher. Naughty little thing

Neuro-psychology B She's great with blocks and stuff, but she was tired of playing at the end of the day

ENT A She did great with the doctor, and the tubes she got will help her on the next Audiology exam

MRI A She was sleeping, so she was very still. That's all it takes for good MRI

Cardiology C She has some build up and leakage in her valves. Nothing too serious yet, but makes us happy she'll be starting treatment tomorrow

Surgery A Gracie shined in surgery. All went well and her mommy and daddy are with her while she recovers.

Good job gracie!

4 comments:

Noni said...

Gracie will never get grounded for those grades.
You go Gracie Girl.
xoxo

Testdriver said...

Look closely at that Neuro-psychology grade. F to B is the easiest grade fake on those dot-matrix printouts!

;-)

Aunt Hys

*Adriann* said...

ooo so good to hear surgery went well! I hate only checking this in the evening when I'm home from work. I feel like i miss so much. I will put this on my favorites at work and use the school internet for my own purposes!! buahahha

Reign said...

Yay Gracie, I knew you would do great-go champ!!!!