Sunday, February 10, 2008

As promised...

I mentioned earlier about an MPS/ML Forum I stumbled across in my early research. Although I have only made a few posts there, it has already become an invaluable resource for me. Basically, its a messageboard forum for parents, caretakers, and family members of children or adults with MPS. This site deals just as much with the emotional aspects of living with and battling these diseases as the clinical, so access is restricted to those directly involved with the disease. It is an extended family for those of us who face these hurdles and you know when you post there that these people know exactly what you're going through.

If you happen to find this blog while searching for information on Hurler Syndrome or MPS in any form, give this forum a try. You'll find a kind of support there that no one else can give you. You are not alone in this. There is hope and fellowship in community.

http://www.mpsforum.com/

No comments: