Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

I arrived in MN this afternoon. It's about 10 degrees and everything is covered with snow. Welcome to the great white north, Gracie! The hospital and hotel are near the university, so there is a lot of activity around, people milling about, etc.

I just spoke with Sarah, and it sounds like they've had quite a day of meeting doctors and running tests. Gracie is pretty tired and was letting Sarah know while we were on the phone. They still have a few more meetings but should be able to relax around 5:00 central time. Once I get a full run down of the activities, I'll be sure to post here.

Mandy and I have a conference call with the folks at Duke today at 4:00, so wish us luck! Take care a stay warm!

2 comments:

*Adriann* said...

thank you so much for letting us know they landed safely and for keeping us updated!!

Reign said...

Sarah, Jimmy & Gracie, you are always in my thoughts and in my prayers nightly. Love to you all from me, Gale & Maddie.