Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back in St. Olaf

Boy are we tired! It's relief and adrenaline related tired. I'm tired. I can't imagine how tired Jimmy, Sarah, and Gracie must be. I think we are all due for a nap. Gracie is already getting a head start.

I drove around a bit today, and ran across the Saint Olaf church in near downtown Minneapolis. Just a little tidbit I thought I'd add for anyone who has ever seen the Golden Girls. It must be where Rose went to church... :)

It's 14 degrees today, which is downright balmy compared to recent days (though only 5 with wind chill). We all miss our beds. I've still not found my sleep-number. Not a fan of the beds here at all. I'm currently on "75" but all I want is my pillow top and my dirty old pillow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for being a friend...

;)

Testdriver said...

Thanks, guys.

I have visions of Bea Arthur dancing in my head.

thump...thump...thump...

Lori said...

Rose was a total whack job...